So I am not going to lie…I borrowed this soup recipe from my Vitamix cookbook, changed it up a bit and made it organic and dairy free! I am definitely not about creating my own recipes, I am not that creative! However, I am all about taking meals that are quick and easy and making it healthier for my lifestyle. If you want to see the original inspiration click here: https://www.vitamix.ca/Find-Recipes/C/H/Chicken-Potato-Spinach-Soup?RSRCH=1
My Shopping List:
Prep Time: 15 -20 minutes …easy peasy!
1. Place broth, almond milk, onion and ¾ of the chosen amount of potatoes, rosemary, salt and pepper into the blender (any blender will do)
2. Start your machine off slowly, increasing to highest speed
3. Run blender for 4 minutes, decreasing speed and adding additional potatoes & chicken through the lid
4. Blend on low speed for an additional 10 seconds. If your not using a vitamix, you will have to heat soup on your stovetop
5. Add crispy organic bacon to top off the soup