Let’s discuss tough cleaning jobs. Sometimes it can feel like no matter what you do there is nothing that can get rid of shower scum, or the burnt food off the bottom of your pans. When I bring in a new product to Miss’es Clean’s retail shop, I make sure it is personally tried and tested by me. For tough cleans and stains, these products are my absolute go-tos:
- Mother’s Choice – an abrasive cleaner used to clean all hard surfaces. It is five times stronger than Pink Solution with fine pumice added to tackle tough stains in the shower, to baked on grease in the self-cleaning oven.
Uses: Bathtubs, sinks, shower doors and walls, glass stovetops, oven, ceramic tile floors, pots and pans, and so much more.
- EuroScrubby – If you haven’t seen my video tutorial on the EuroScrubby, stop reading this and watch it now. I used the EuroScrubby with some Mother’s Choice to clean off the food stuck at the bottom of my pot. It removed all the food so effortlessly.
Uses: Use to clean dishes, counters, sinks, bathtubs, shower doors and walls, etc.
- Norwex Kitchen Scrub Cloth – Use these cloths to tackle dirty pots and pans, or to scrub off tough stains on the counter or walls. It is safe for all non-stick surfaces and ideal for hard-to-clean areas that need a little extra scrubbing power.
Uses: Pots and pans, stains on counter or walls, and anywhere you need to scrub off tough stains.
- Tub Tuffy – an industrial grade scrubber from BioBob that deep cleans tiles and sinks. Gentle on delicate surfaces but can cut through tough dirt and grime.
Uses: Sinks, bathtub, tiles, shower doors and walls.
- Norwex Power Plus Laundry Detergent – This CHEMICAL-FREE, highly concentrated laundry detergent will get your whites even whiter and your brights even brighter. It cleans through the toughest grease and grime on clothes and is safe on all fabrics.
Uses: Wash your clothes and Norwex microfiber cloths with the Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent.
All products are available for purchase at Miss’es Clean.